Thursday, July 3, 2008

Welcome

Well I felt it was finally time to reveal myself and make a damn commitment. I have been keeping this blog since April of this year, but I wasn't really sure where it was going and what story I was going to be telling on it. To be honest I still don't really know, I think it will evolve in it's own time and pace into what it is meant to be.

Overall, this is a personal journey, a book review site, a place to reflect on my life and get into the practise of writing, until hopefully I have something meaningful to put into a book.

So welcome, bookmark me, read me often and tell everyone you know. I will be posting at least twice a week, now that I hopefully have an audience of more than one.

To Xanthe my first and most faithful reader - THANK YOU!

No comments: